Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Time Out



I am a tea drinker, and I love all different kinds.  I try to find a few minutes every afternoon to savor a good cup of tea.  I drink about 4 different kinds a day, but my afternoon cup of tea is the one I enjoy the most.  It is not type but the moment that makes it the best.

In the photo is my favorite cup ( it is from last years Anthropology collection).  The teas are 2 of my latest favorites.  The chai is not too strong and Yogi Tea is a brand I like a lot.  I definitely drink more black teas, but because of all the health benefits, I am trying to drink more green tea.  This one is fabulous, plus you get a double dose of antioxidants, because it is made with goji berries and rasberries.  I got this tea on my last visit to the states, hopefully I can find it here in France too.  What kinds of teas are you drinking, I would love to hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment